REPORT SECURITY ISSUES
- We ask that:
You give us reasonable time to review and repair
a haulyou report before making public any information about the report or sharing such information with others.
You don’t interact with
a privateaccount (which includes modifying or accessing data from the account) if the account owner has not consented to such actions.
You make an honest faith effort to avoid privacy violations and disruptions to others, including (but not limited to) destruction
of knowledgeand interruption or degradation of our services.
- You do not exploit a security issue you discover for any reason. (This includes demonstrating additional risk, like attempted compromise of sensitive company data or trying to hunt out additional issues.)
You do not violate
the otherapplicable laws or regulations.
- Bounty Program
- Adhere to our fundamentals (see above).
Report a security bug: that's , identify a vulnerability in our services or infrastructure which creates a security or privacy risk. (Note that amiactive.shop ultimately determines the danger of
a drag, which many bugs aren't security issues.)
- Submit your report via our security center. Please don't contact employees.
If you inadvertently cause a privacy violation or disruption (such as accessing account data, service configurations, or other confidential information) while investigating
a haul, inform disclose this in your report.
We investigate and answer all valid reports.
because of the numberof reports we receive, though, we prioritize evaluations supported risk and other factors, and it's going totake a fasttime before you receive a reply.
the properto publish reports.
- Please provide detailed reports with reproducible steps. If the report isn't detailed enough to breed the matter , the matter won't be eligible for bounty.
- When duplicates occur, we award
the primaryreport that we'll completely reproduce.
- Multiple vulnerabilities caused by one underlying issue
are becomingto be awarded one bounty.
- We determine bounty reward supported
a selectionof things , including (but not limited to) impact, simple exploitation, and quality of the report. We specifically note the bounty rewards, these are listed under.
- Amounts below are the utmost we'll pay per level. We aim to be fair, all reward amounts are at our discretion. Critical severity Vulnerabilities ($200): Vulnerabilities that cause a privilege escalation on the platform from unprivileged to admin, allows remote code execution, financial theft, etc.
- Remote Code Execution
- Remote Shell/Command Execution
- Vertical Authentication bypass
- SQL Injection that leaks targeted data
- Get full access to accounts
- Lateral authentication bypass
Disclosure of important information within
Stored XSS for
- Local file inclusion
- Insecure handling of authentication cookies
- Common logic design flaws and business process defects
- Insecure object of the verb References
- Open redirect
- Reflective XSS
- Low sensitivity Information leaks
- Customer Support 24/7
Phone: (325) 283-7435